If the NovaBACKUP Storage Server 11.0.x was installed and then upgraded to 11.1.10 or below, you may see the following symptoms:
- This machine had 11.0.15 and was upgraded to 11.1.9.
- There are two “NovaBACKUP Storage Server” programs in Add\Remove Programs.
Here is a work-around:
- Download and install the Windows Installer Cleanup Utility package here: http://download.microsoft.com/download/e/9/d/e9d80355-7ab4-45b8-80e8-983a48d5e1bd/msicuu2.exe
- Run the Windows Install Cleanup Utility.
- Select “NovaBACKUP Storage Server”
- Click on Remove.
You will be able to successfully install\upgrade to 18.104.22.168 or higher.