This is a permissions issue. To resolve this you will need to set the NovaBACKUP service to run as an new administrator account:
- Close the NovaBACKUP application
- Click [Start] > Run: Services.msc
- Locate the NovaBACKUP Backup/Copy Engine
- Right click on the service and choose Properties
- Locate the Logon tab
- Make sure the credentials are set to log on as Local System.
- Click [OK]
- Restart the service
- Restart the NovaBACKUP software.
- Either in Active Directory or Local users, create a new local user account with Admin permissions.
- Edit the schedule of the Disaster Recovery backup job so the "Run as" is set to that new user account.
This should resolve this issue.