There are two common possibilities for the login link not to show in the CMC application window. Please check the following:
1. The Management Server service is not started under services.msc.
- Click on Start > Run
- Type services.msc and press enter
- Scroll down to the Management Server.
- Make sure it is in the Started state.
2. There is a communication problem between the IIS website for the CMC and the service.
- To test this, right click on the web page for the application
- Choose Install the NovaBACKUP Central Management Console onto this computer.
- Click the link that is created on the desktop
- The login link should show in the top right corner.
After checking these two common scenarios, you should be able to login to the application.