[Manual] MS-SQL Restore
Backup/Restore - MS-SQL Restore
The MS-SQL restore is used to restore SQL databases.
- 1. Go to Backup/Store > Restore.
- ⇨ The Restore Wizards window is opened.
- 2. Click MS-SQL Server..
- ⇨ The wizard searches the system for MS-SQL databases. The MS SQL Server Restore window is opened, showing the existing servers.
- ⇨ The Restore Wizards window is closed.
Selecting databases for restore
- 1. In the Server/Instances/Databases panel, select the SQL servers, instances and databases you wish to restore.
- 2. In the Restore Point Selection section, select the backups you wish to restore.
- 3. Click [Restore].
- ⇨ The window with restore information is opened.
- 1. Click [Restore] to start the restore.
The restore is carried out. You can monitor its progress in Monitoring & Restoring > Monitoring. The data selected for restore is written to the target node. The result of the restore is subsequently displayed in the Report Manager.