Setup Files for Product Builder
NovaBACKUP Product Builder
1. NovaNet-Web Server:
- If the NovaNet-WEB Server address is entered this value is pre-filled into the client when built. This means if you choose not to use the Commerce Server to provision your users, the configuration screen to enter the user and password will come up and allow the user to enter these details. An example of web server address is, backupserver.novastor.com
2. NovaNet-Web URL:
- The NovaNet-WEB URL is the URL to the Commerce Server for provisioning. If this is not filled in, the user will be able to select the xSP device and fill in the user and password values for their connection manually. The URL looks like this
3. BackupClient.ini File:
- Allows you to preconfigure the client with certain configuration and performance based settings.
4. Config.ini File:
- Allows you to preconfigure devices (Amazon S3, FTP, xSP)
5. Exc.ini File:
- Allows preconfigured custom exclusions for backup and copy operations.
6. License File:
- This is the EULA in RTF format that you can modify for your company's branding need. Download, modify and update with your version of the file.
- Select to include the virus scanning engine in your build. It requires that your Backup Server license enables this feature. Selection options: Yes / No
8. Disaster Recovery:
- Select to include DR Imaging in your build. It requires that your Backup Server license enables this feature. Selection options: Yes / No
9. Agent Service:
- Select to include connectivity to the CMC in your build. Selection options: Yes / No
- Select to include VMWare & Hyper-V Guest backups in your build. It requires that your Backup Server license enables this feature. Selection options: Yes / No